Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Unfinished

What's with this voice inside my head,
Its hold on me and strength I dread.
"Be nice to me!" I cry, I pray as I loose
my strength, my will it strays.

You make me angry, crosss and Mean.
I rant, I rave, I yell and scream.
I just want calm a little peace
For just one day I ask you please.

You think you are strong. You are not, you are wrong.

You're weak, a bully and deep down scared.
because the one's who should've cared weren't there.
So, take it to them, even better just leave
I'm a Mother now and my babies have needs.

I need to be focused, I need to be here.
I need them to come to me without any fear.
They are pure and innocent and its none of their fault
It's time for this destructive voice to come to a halt!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey darlin'

I like it... I didn't even feel like getting my torch! ;) ps. when will it be finished? and do you like naming your pieces now?

Chelle.

Anonymous said...

Great work, cant wait to read more.

More to Life than Laundry said...

written words are powerful....so much so that they may even help heal the author.

alby said...

I agree with the above, I imagine that airing these out to critique has been an act of courage.. Love Your Work :) I've tagged you to do a 7 Random Things Meme.. if you want to of course!

alby said...

Hurry up and do the 7 random things meme, or post some new poetry, whichever!

thebadbunnyblog said...

Yes Ma'am!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know where to find another part of you. I'm glad you shared.

Anonymous said...

Just remember, no matter how dark it gets there is always a warm light at the end of the tunnel. In that light are those who love and care for you, even though sometimes they do not know you have left your welding goggles on!