Friday, April 18, 2008

The Bad Bunny Blog Has Arrived

Um, er, ok. I'm here. Now what?

"Imagine Your audience........."

I can't. Everyone is in the shadows. Its dark except for the bright light above shining in my eyes.

"What is it you want to say?"

I don't know. No, really, I don't know. There is so much and yet I don't know where to start. I don't know what's going to be good enough. I kinda thought that this would be a good meduim to keep in touch with friends and family. A place to vent the forthcoming frustrations of being moved from Melbourne to Newcastle at the end of the year. A place where the ones I love can check in and see what's happening with Alex, the kids and my Life in General (hey, that sounds like a good name for a blog!!!)

"Well then, just write something. But perhaps you might try to be a little less schizophrenic about it. Lighten up a little."

Are you saying I'm too dark.

"Maybe."

Well, that's just me.

"Then that's what you have to be."

Well, I think its plain to see I have no idea about any of this. It seemed like such a good idea - I mean everybody is doing it. And Mags you said it would be so easy and it is. I have no idea what just happened then but I let it go and be what it is - Hmmmm this may be a little like having children.
So, its safe to say that I have a whole gamet more of things both deep and dumb to write in this here little blog of my own. Hopefully though it will develop into something a little more tangable and readable. But for now, I must stop and hit the "PUBLISH POST" button and see what it looks like.

Yeee Haaaa!







3 comments:

alby said...

I think that once you start rolling, you're gonna have lots of fun! I quite like it already - it's very forthright and honest, and I think you're right, it'll be a great way to keep in touch with each other's frame of mind after you move. And I love the name :)

Anonymous said...

Well, try not to be too dark on a dark background... Let the light in darling! ;)

I liked heaps though, and recognised a few things within it as well!

Love ya heaps darling, and keep writing, you're good!

Chelle.

Anonymous said...

An amazing literary talent. I cant wait to read more. When are you going to publish your works?